Rackne's Curse | Gunmetal Gray with Green Numbers Metal Dice (7 Die in Pack)
It was the tinkerer’s idea to use the silver blade on the … membrane. All other ideas had failed us. We should have walked away from that faint glittering. Why couldn’t we have just resisted? Wasn’t the smell of that place omen enough?
I raised an eyebrow at the suggestion of using the blade. “What?” the tinkerer said, “It’s what I do. I tink and I know things” Then he winked. My father’s words to never put faith in a gnome echoed in my head. Whatever my misgivings, I was outnumbered in the voting.
Bellrick’s massive arms tensed as he forced the blade, finally piercing the thing, drawing strength from the others’ shouts of encouragement. The shouts quickly became screams as they poured from the wound… the source of that glittering light finally made known. Bellrick, so close, so bent to his task, had no chance. He was drown in them almost immediately. Poor Bellrick.
Like waking from a nightmare, I remember only vague details of our fiery retreat to the surface. It’s true. Our humble party had released Rackne’s Curse upon the realm. May the gods have mercy upon our souls.
These are perfect for any RPGs such as Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, Savage Worlds, Math Games or anything else you can think of!
- Set of 7 Rackne's Curse | Gunmetal Gray with Green Numbers Metallic Polyhedral Role Playing Game Dice.
- Each Die-Cast made zinc alloy dice set is solid and heavy ensuring years of use.
- Quality Inspected: every die is inspected by hand before being packaged so that you only get the best.
- This set contains one d20, one d12, two d10 (00-90 and 0-9), one d8, one d6, and one d4.
- All numbers are engraved and numbers are large for easy reading. Number 6's and 9's are clearly marked!